Sunday 7 September 2008

Blkstk seems to have a short memory

Probably the most annoying person on the whole of the forums is a member called blkstk - someone who I have commented on before because of his sharp-tongued ways of scoffing at newbies when he himself has only been there 9 months.

He seems to have a short memory though and made a major goof a few days ago that no-one seems to have picked up upon (and I doubt don't even care) but the guy is an arrogant wanker and I love to take people like him apart at any possible opportunity.

So he joined CA on 22 Nov 2007 and pretty much didn't post anything til 22 Feb 2008 when he made the following introductory post, and I quote :

"Hi am newish here, and am wanting to experience CA to the full. I am excitied to get started and hopefully become a useful member of the community.

I have lots of overseas Paypal & eBay experience and know lots of ways in & around alot of their pitfalls

I want to learn how to take my Paypal experience and marry it with UK banking for a more profitable future."

Clearly from what he's said the guy is a newbie and doesn't have a clue about anything other than some knowledge on Paypal and Ebay.

A few months later he suddenly shows up with Mod status and generally starts throwing his weight about and then on 3 Sep 2008 he writes this :

"When I was a member in 2004 and 2005 the sort of post feeds I see flashing on the CA homepage at the bottom from the VIP room are the sort of posts that used to be standard in the forums. The posts on the standard forums these days are 99% useless trash(unless you are a newbie). For someone like me who has been around about 4yrs the standard forums are useless and not worth the £10 a month"

Hang on, what's that noise I hear? Oh that'll be the bullshit detector going off...