Wednesday 27 August 2008

Here we are

So here we are..

A place where you can now share your thoughts and frustrations on the comedy that CA has become this past 6-12 months. Many of you will know who I am already as we discuss the issues regularly via email and PM but it is clear that an ever-increasing number of members are getting extremely pissed off with the way CA is going/has become.

For obvious reasons I am not going to disclose which member I am and I would ask those that do know who I am to respect my request of anonymity please. Whilst I hate the guys that run CA with a passion, mainly because of their incredibly arrogant attitude, I can't deny that some of services on offer are rather useful and should they find out who I am then I am quite sure I would be swiftly banned for daring to bad mouth "the masters".